BIKE MAKEOVER WITH JUICE LUBES
THE BIKE MAKEOVER KIT - EACH SOLD SEPERATELY
One of our staff members left his bike dirty after a weekend of riding so we thought it would be a good time to show you how the Juice Lubes range has everything you need to freshen up your bike for the next ride.
Here's the process in a few steps -
1. Start with your Juice lubes Dirt Juice, Fork juice, a brush and whichever chain lube you prefer
2. Take one dirty trail bike
3. Moisten lightly
4. Spray the whole bike with "Less Gnarl" Dirt Juice (AKA "Super Gnarl" degreaser diluted to 1 part in 10), let sit for a minute or two, scrub away any dirt and then rinse.
5. Next clean the chain, you can either give it a quick scrub on the bike or else we like to unhook the powerlink, soak it in some 100% "Super Gnarl" Dirt Juice, then scrub and rinse with water and dry.
6. Scrub the chainrings and cassette, reinstall the chain and then apply some more lube. In this case we use Viking Juice because it is dry enough to keep the chain clean but lasts a a long time!
7. Finish the job with a light coat of Fork Juice to make it sparkle!
See the Juice Lube lineup www.juicelubes.co.uk