ACCESSORIES BAGS AND BACK PACKS BASH RINGS BOTTOM BRACKETS BRAKES BUILD KITS CARRIER RACKS CHAIN CHAIN GUIDES CHAIN GUIDE PARTS DOUBLE CHAIN RING GUIDES SINGLE CHAIN RING GUIDES CHAIN RINGS CLOTHING COGS CRANKS DVD's EYE WEAR FORKS FRAMES GLOVES GOGGLES GRIPS HANDLEBARS HEADSETS HELMETS HUBS LUBRICATION AND CLEANING MUDGUARDS PEDALS PROTECTION RIMS SADDLES SEATPOSTS SERVICING SHOCKS STEMS STORAGE AND DISPLAY TOOLS TYRES WHEELS WORKSTANDS
Not logged in
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST
|2X 39/42T ISCG BLACK||RRP $129.00||FIND DEALER||IN STOCK|
|2X 39/42T BB-MOUNT BLACK||RRP $129.00||FIND DEALER||IN STOCK|
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
MRP, the leader in chain management devices, introduces the new 2x guide for 2-chainring MTB cranks (say "two-by"). In development for almost two years, the 2x utilizes our patented integrated skid chainring protection and introduces a new patent-pending dual pulley tensioning system.
The 2x is designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2x10 drivetrains being specified on many new mountain bikes. These new drivetrains created new challenges to chain management with their unique gear ratios, chain lines, and impact protection requirements. The 2x solves all of these challenges.
- MRP's patented skid (US Patent 7,066,856), removable for those who prioritize weight savings over protection (43g savings)
- Patent-pending dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag
- Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell
- ISCG, ISCG-05, and BB mounting options
- Compatible with 9 and 10 speed drivetrains
- Available in black or white
- 36-38T w/ skid 130g (ISCG-05 model)
- 39-42T w/ skid 144g (ISCG-05 model)