Not logged in
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST
|CK BB ROAD SHIM CERAMIC - RED||RRP $210.00||FIND DEALER||IN STOCK|
|CK BB ROAD SHIM CERAMIC - NAVY||RRP $210.00||FIND DEALER||IN STOCK|
|CK BB ROAD SHIM CERAMIC - GOLD||RRP $210.00||FIND DEALER||IN STOCK|
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
The Chris King Ceramic Bearing Bottom Bracket is identical in construction and compatibility to our stainless steel bearing bottom bracket. All the Chris King qualities you love remain the same - Durability, Serviceability, Performance & Made in the USA. To this we've added ceramic balls, which are lighter, harder and with greater roundness than stainless balls, for a bearing with exceptional speed and strength.
Chris's bearing design allows us to use more rolling elements, or balls, than production-house bearings and we squeeze 24 into each bearing. More balls per bearing amplifies the greater strength of the individual ceramic ball and when built into our acclaimed stainless steel races make a foundation for smooth and strong pedaling. The ceramic balls are harder and lighter which translates to faster movement with reduced friction. The combination of these factors when paired with our reliable sealing system allows us to use a very small amount of low-viscosity lube in the bearing meaning very little drag in the bearing. The result? You pedal with greater efficiency.
Partner this bottom bracket with our BB Injector Tool to quickly and easily repack your bearing grease and you have a high-performance bottom bracket that will last a long, long time.
- 100% made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Fully serviceable sealed ceramic bearings
- Bearing seals designed to work with our BB Injector Tool allowing you to easily put new grease in your bottom bracket bearings
- Easily inject your choice of grease for different riding conditions. Learn more with our Grease Guide http://chrisking.com/files/upload/bottombracket/grease_chart.pdf
- 4 models available, Shimano Road, Shimano Mountain, SRAM Road & SRAM Mountain
- Compatible with most 24mm crank spindles, including; Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, RaceFace, SRAM GXP, Truvativ and Bontrager cranksets